Front End Web Developer/Engineer
Join the team building the next generation of technical documentation
Paligo is a state-of-the art cloud-based Content Management System for authoring, managing, publishing, and translating technical documentation.
In short, we are transforming the way technical writing teams work.
We now need more developers to help building all the new exciting features to take Paligo to the next level, and we’d love to hear from you if you are a self-motivated, driven developer with a knack for problem solving.
Some of the tasks you’d be involved in are:
- Developing and enhancing web-based editors
- Improving user experience in the full content management system
- Developing and enhancing HTML5 features and functionality
What you can expect
You’d be joining a team that is passionate about providing an unprecedented state-of-the-art cloud platform experience and superior product for the world of technical documentation.
Apart from a competitive compensation, including a generous benefit package, we believe in having fun at work.
Although remote work is an option, if you work at the Stockholm office, we have flexible working hours, (the obligatory) ping-pong table, and game room for some fun distraction. There’s a gym downstairs from the office, a tennis and basketball court, and aerobics classes.
We also organize regular After Work beer (or choice of beverage) gatherings, as well as visit great restaurants after monthly meetings.
To counter the After Work, we also offer a generous subsidy for the sports or gym membership of your choice!
- Relevant web design/development/engineering education or similar proven strong fundamental skills
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- You’re strongly motivated to deliver. You’re diligent, persistent, and see things through.
Nice to have:
- Experience with web editors, such as TinyMCE, CKEditor, Froala Editor, or similar
- Good design skills
- Experience developing for a modern cloud application
- Experience with the Amazon AWS platform
- Content Management or technical documentation experience (to understand the purpose of the platform)
If you feel you can contribute to our team, and this sounds like it might be for you, don’t hesitate. Send in your application now, we’d love to hear from you!